Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage Fico Scoring

tag
sharpie
Regular Contributor

Re: Mortgage Fico Scoring

Last I knew, any mortgage pulls within a 45 day period count against you as only one.  I had a ton of mortgage pulls a year ago and it didn't even drop my score.

@Anonymous wrote:

how can I access my " mortgage fico score"

there is a big disparity between my consumer fico and mortgage fico

I do not want another lender or order this mortgage score, it is a mark against my score

thank you

stellina5

Message 11 of 16
crunching_numbers
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

how can I access my " mortgage fico score"

there is a big disparity between my consumer fico and mortgage fico

I do not want another lender or order this mortgage score, it is a mark against my score

thank you

stellina5

Most scores we think of as "consumer" scores are not really FICO scores at all but numbers that are made up and called credit scores. True FICO scores are the scores that mortgage lenders use. The Equifax score available here on this site is a real FICO score, the same one the mortgage lender will pull.  Keep in mind that your score is only accurate for the moment in time that you get it and is subject to change every day. Getting a score from here will not harm your credit or change your score. Feel free to get your score from here without fear it will affect you in any way.

Starting Score: 693 TU FICO, 679 EQ FICO
Current Score: FICO 8 = 844(9/15) EQ, 827 TU, 811 EX (7/15); mortgage FICO= 758 (9/15)EQ5, 797 TU4, 748 EX2 (7/15)
Goal Score: 750+, but shooting for the 800's
Hyatt Visa Sig ($23K), Amex BCP (24.8K), BofA Travel Rew Sig (22.5K), B&N World MC (22.3K), Amex RP Gold (NPSL w/ S&T), Cash+ Sig (20K),United Mil+ExpSig (16.3K), FNBO Visa (13.1K), Hilton Surpass (10K), Freedom Visa Sig (8.6K), Disc It (16.4K), Citi Dia Pref MC (3.7K),Sam's MC (10K), Wally (7.5K), JCP(5.3K), Costco (2K)
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME INCLARIFYING THIS " MORTGAGE FICO "

BUT STILL A BIT CONFUSED, IS THIS OUR SCORE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE OF YOUR REPLY ?

OR .......DO I NEED TO LOG INTO ANOTHER SITE ?

THANK YOU  , STELLINA5

Message 13 of 16
beb86
Valued Contributor

I mean the could be using FICO scores but there is some disparity between each model. For instance my EQ from here and my lender were dead even I believe the both used the Beacon 9. Where as my TU was about 20pts apart. reason being myFICO uses the TU98 and most lenders use TU04, and as far as EX is concerned I have no idea

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

oct 252012

thank you for your explanation

what is beacon 9, tu98,tu04, how do I access these scores ?

stellina5

Message 15 of 16
beb86
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

oct 252012

thank you for your explanation

what is beacon 9, tu98,tu04, how do I access these scores ?

stellina5

You cant really access those scores except the EQ beacon 9 is from here, TU98 is from here Walmart will issue you a TU08 if you sign up for paperless statements but  you can get your TU04 without an INQ from who ever uses it. 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.