Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage Officer Not Responding

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mortgage Officer Not Responding

Update! He never responded, tried the mortgage co my realtor recommended and got prequal in 24 hours... my scores were up!
Message 11 of 14
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Update! He never responded, tried the mortgage co my realtor recommended and got prequal in 24 hours... my scores were up!

Good for you!!! Congrats on moving forward. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 12 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Very good. I fired a LO years ago for no response within 72 hours, had no time to waste.

Message 13 of 14
WD2005
Contributor

I had something similar happen to me. I have a friend who's a LO and I reached out to him and it took him like a month to respond. I ended up going with one of the members in this very thread instead and so far so good.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.