Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Process so far

Congrats!!
Message 21 of 48
warofkraid
New Contributor

Thanks.  Just got the word the only condition to fulfil to close is making sure we have homeowners insurance and provide proof of coverage which is obviously a nobrainer at this point in the game.  It was difficult waiting for this process to advance and while we're not home yet, we are advancing towards the endzone.

Starting Score: 4/26/13 EX 763 / TU 771 / EQ 758 Goal Scores: 800
Current Score: 9/10/17 EX 830 / TU 833 / EQ 849
Palladium Garden Club Member: App Free since 8/12/16. No more apps til 20??
Cap1 QS MC $2.15K | Cap1 QS Visa $3.25K | Chase Freedom $4.3K| Chase Amazon $4.5K
Citi Double Cash $6.8K | Barclay Ring $7.5K | Discover IT $23.1K |Amex BCP $18.6K
Message 22 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

The wait I think is the most grueling part!! I've gone all day without calling my LO but I'm pretty sure I knocked five years off my life lol. The last condition I'm needing to meet is a clean title. They started the title search Monday and told me it can take 2-10 business days. I was hoping for the 2 but knowing my luck it will take 10
Message 23 of 48
Sassy_Taurus
Frequent Contributor

Congrats Kelfos. I'm still just sitting here waiting on the rescore update. I'm over the whole process at this point.
Message 24 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

No congrats yet

4/15 still haven't got the title back. No clear to close just yet
Message 25 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

4/18 one step closer. Title work came back. My Lo is submitting it to underwriting. Hopefully the clear to close follows. We have hut a tiny snag though. My one credit card decide to charge my annual fee when they did my credit repull. Doesn't mess anything up dtu wise but the card is showing some trade line number that doesn't match my act number. I sent copies of the bill and even a picture of the card. The issue is they want me to explain this number they're showing but I can't because I have no earthly idea what number they are talking about or where they are getting if from. Underwriting is like a nosey, jealous boyfriend/girlfriend sheesh.
Message 26 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excuse the typos. My phone is mischievous
Message 27 of 48
Sassy_Taurus
Frequent Contributor

Wow that's weird. Hopefully you get that cleared up fairly quickly. Rescore worked so the update was sent over to UW Friday. I'm hoping for approval today.
Message 28 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sassy that's great news!! I already found out the issue. Apparently amex likes to use a reference number instead of your card number on your credit report. Anti fraud protection they say. I just called them because I'm not having it with the delays lol. Now I've got to see if the loe I just emailed will work for this.
Message 29 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

4/20 all conditions are met. Lo said he's trying to get them to clear me close now. My contracted close date isn't until May 6th so he thinks they've put it on the backburner. Hopefully he can get them to just finish it and I can close as early as next week.
Message 30 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.