Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage Refinance Question

tag
mmajer4211
Regular Contributor

Mortgage Refinance Question

The house that my wife and I currently own is under her and her fathers name because of how poor my credit used to be. My credit has improved drastically and want to refinance to take her dads name off of the mortgage and put my name on it. My concern is the number of recent inquiries and open accounts from my end. Let me know what you guys think about approval odds. Thanks! Here is some current data:

Mine     EX: 726                         Hers     EX: 712

TU: 737                                      TU: 710

EQ: 732                                      EQ: 725

No derogs                                                                                         1 Medical collection for $450 from 8/2013

AAoA: 2 years 11 months                                                               AAoA: 6 years 8 months

Oldest: 12 years 4 months                                                              Oldest: 14 years 5 months

8 recent inquiries                                                                              1 Recent inquiry

12 open accounts (8 opened since Jan. 2019)                           1 open account 7/2019

Utilization: 1%                                                                                    Utilization: 1%

Combined Income: $143,000

Original Home Purchase Price: $244,900

Current Owed: $219,988

Current Appraisal $299,400

If there's any other information you think is needed just let me know and I can provide it. THANKS AGAIN

MASSIVE OVERHALL (48) MONTHS IN

3 REPLIES 3
MauiMan85297
Established Contributor

Re: Mortgage Refinance Question

Don't see any problems there, maybe the UW asks for LOE for the recent accounts but you also have 1% util- no worries there.  App away

Message 2 of 4
homeloanexpert
Established Contributor

Based on your scenario, you are a piece of cake. Piece of crumb cake!

Branch Manager - Specializing in FHA, VA, USDA, Conventional, Jumbo, Portfolio and Non-QM Loan Products.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

so what did you end up doing?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.