cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage Scores up 50 points-repulling today!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mortgage Scores up 50 points-repulling today!

My mortgage broker repulled my credit last night and my scores were EX 654, TU 629 and EQ 628.  Started this process 10 months ago and was in the mid 500's across the board.  I needed a 620 mid score to try for an FHA loan pre-approval.  She will be calling me at lunchtime today to let me know if I am getting the pre-approval.  FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!  This has been one of the most stressful things I have ever done but thanks to this website there have been no surprises.  Best place in the world to do credit research.  Thank you to everyone here!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mortgage Scores up 50 points-repulling today!

Congrats on your new numbers.  I'm thinkin you're gonna get your pre approval and be house shopping soon.

Message 2 of 4
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Congratulations! I agree with BamaGuy, looks like you are ready to go home shopping! Smiley Tongue  Have fun...you have already done the hard part.  Now enjoy getting your new home.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much!  The only thing I can foresee being a problem is my lack of rents.  I maintained 22 acres of property for 7 years in exchange for rent.  My LO tells me that the $25000 in retirement funds should help get me over that hump.  I should now at lunchtime today.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.