Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage after Foreclosure

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mortgage after Foreclosure

Looking for any advice. I just got turned down by the automated Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.  But am hoping there is something possible that I will be able to do.  Here are my details: My morgatage broker ran my credit and came back with: 629, 623, 621. Last year I made 275K.  Looking for a loan for 410,000, with 5% down.  Due to FHA guidelines, I can't get a mortage FHA for that high, so FHA s out.  

My issue is I lost my house to foreclosure 3 years ago.  I had to go out on medical leave, but my job's insurance wouldn't pay.  I couldn't work, so didn't get paid...I ended up having to take the insurance company to court.  I won, but by that point it was to late, I had already lost my house.

Today makes it exactly 4 years on my foreclosure.  My mortagae broker said, he is going to run it again now that it is officially 4 years, and not 3.  But not sure that will help.  He also is requesting a manual reveiw from Fannie and Freddie.  

Anyone have any expereince with a 4 year foreclosure?  Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.