Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage inquiry from credit technologies inc FAKO or FICO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mortgage inquiry from credit technologies inc FAKO or FICO

I am finally in the application process with my broker for obtaining a mortgage after my contract has been accepted. My credit was pulled by a company named Credit Technologies Inc. Last time when I first got pre-approved the company that pulled my credit was CBC Innovis and those scores were pretty close to my FICO. I was wondering if anyone knows whether Credit Technologies Inc are FAKO or are they close to FICO scores like CBC Innovis.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Technologies Provides ONLY FICO Scores.

Within the mortgage industry, there is no such thing as "close" to FICO scores as all lenders and GSEs (FNMA, FMAC...) mandate the exclusive use of FICO scores for mortgage underwriting.

More information on Credit Technologies is available at [link removed by admin due to Terms of Service violation.]

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Technologies Provides ONLY FICO Scores.

I meant are the scores "similiar" to FICO cause for instance on creditchecktotal.com those scores are usually similar to my FICO scores even though credit check total are FAKO. But thanks for the link I see that Credit Technologies provide FICO scores as well. Thanks.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Technologies Provides ONLY FICO Scores.

You're correct that "Fako" scores are sold in numerous direct-consumer channels including the myriad "free" credit report and score resellers. Any report obtained by a mortgage lender will include FICO scores, regardless of the CRA providing the report.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.