Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage loans for less that perfect credit......Need Lenders

tag
Pack43Dad
New Visitor

Mortgage loans for less that perfect credit......Need Lenders

My wife and I are looking to sell our home and have our next home picked out, and we do not plan on moving again.  Both of our credit scores were in the 640's but mine recently went down due to medical billing that we had issues with so mine is in the 620's.  We are looking for an FHA mortgage, have the 3.5% down, and a debt/income ratio from 43% to 47%.  It would be 43% if we could use her income from a part time job.  It was her full time job for the last 18months but now she found a full time job, but still doing her previous job, part time.  I know some lenders require to be in a job for 24 months to count the part time income; I know others are flexible.  Please let me know if anyone can help.  Normally I would wait to fix my credit and pay off bills but the house we want came up and we dont want to wait for our dream home.  We can repair credit once we are in and refinance later down the road...thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Mortgage loans for less that perfect credit......Need Lenders

is her new job 40hrs?

if so, then now she is working more than 40hrs.... we need two yrs of that to show that she can sustain that work regimine

oh, be careful of credit repair companies.... especially those that come in to discussion forums like this and troll for business.

no REPUTABLE credit repair person would do that

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 5
asuran

Did I understand well that you have a plan to fix your credit issues but no time to do that properly?

Message 3 of 5
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

oh, look, a troll

Retired Lender
Message 4 of 5
dollar_bill
Regular Contributor

Nice call Dallas.

Or do we need to check IP's.

Hah.

Still funny. Either way!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.