Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage not reporting

tag
cazz
Regular Contributor

Mortgage not reporting

Hello I have lived in my current home since 2013 and now we are thinking of selling and building a new home. My issue is my current mortgage doesn't report and hasn't reported the entire 6 years I've lived here which hasn't bothered me until now. I recently got a modification and I'm afraid once I sell my home they will then report and it will negatively affect me. Has anyone had this issue before?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
JVille
Valued Contributor

Re: Mortgage not reporting

How recently? Generally speaking a modification is do you inability to make the payments and you are historically 90 Days delinquent..... that in itself would tank your scores?!???
Message 2 of 4
cazz
Regular Contributor

The modification was just approved this month but the score isn't my issue. I'm concerned that since they haven't reported ( which works in my favor) I'm afraid that once I sell my home in December they will report since I will no longer own the home.
Message 3 of 4
JVille
Valued Contributor

I hear you. But your lender will have the Credit Bureau manually add you prior Mortgage to your credit report if it’s not rated. They will require 12 months + rating in your closed Mortgage.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.