Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage processing question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mortgage processing question

Thanks for everyone’s replies. Sorry I haven’t gotten on in a while. We signed our initial closing docs. 2 days ago and are set to close Tuesday the 28th! Had a little bit of a hiccup with an old loan from navyfed but it’s all situated now! It’s been a roller coaster but we are starting to see the end!
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also in case anyone is wondering we are going through first federal bank of Kansas City. Which they have actually been really great.
30 year VA loan
3.875% rate
My middle score is a 643 my wife’s is a 656
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Closed on 5/28. Moved in that evening
Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Closed on 5/28. Moved in that evening

Congratulations!!

Message 14 of 19
CAS2019
Frequent Contributor

Yay!  Congratulations!!!🎈🍾🎊🎉 

Starting Score: 784
Current Score: 784
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Club Member" border="0" width="50" height="67" align="right">

Message 15 of 19
BurgeoningHope
Frequent Contributor

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And than you once again for sharing your journey. It's been very helpful in my managing the jitters in our sitation. Offering a toast in your general direction!

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you everyone ! And for anyone in the same similar situation. Best I can say is remain calm. I know it is hard to not be nervous and anxious. But there were several times that I though “it’s not going to happen, and that I was gonna a get a phone call at any time with the bank saying “unfortunately no. U aren’t approved”. But against a lot of odds we were !
Message 17 of 19
KatieKatie
Regular Contributor

Congratulations!!! I’m sure it was worth it all. Now the enjoyment can set in.
Message 18 of 19
SleeplessinMA
Regular Contributor

New member to MyFico, lurked for a few weeks, just taking all this wonderful infomation in.

I am beginning this process as well.  Looking to close in the fall of 2020 but still have much work to do with my DTI.  So much helpful information on these forums.  Congratulations and best of luck to all who are about to get their keys in hand and those like me that are just starting their journeys Smiley Happy

My Wallet

Installment Loans

Current Scores 5/05/23

Current Mortgage Scores 5/05/23

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.