Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage score updates

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mortgage score updates

thanks for the response rookie08.  I think i will do the "pay for delete" with 1 of the collection items on my report to see what happens.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

When using the pay for delete option, if you can get the agreement in writing, it's best to do that before you make the payment. Don't pay and then assume they will delete it after without speaking to them first. 

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does the mortgage scores and report update every 30 days or no
Message 13 of 14
dynamicvb
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Does the mortgage scores and report update every 30 days or no

If you have a myfico subscription to get the 3b reports, then your FICO 8 scores will show change as it is reported to the CRA's( or a couple of a days after). The additional scores where the mortgage scores, etc.. are located will only update when your subscription date comes due. It will tell you on the dashboard when the next run will be for those as well as the last date they were pulled in the reports section.

You can pull an updated one, but you will have to pay another fee to get the 3b report updated out of your subscription cycle.

I had an increase in FICO 8 a couple of months ago and I paid for an additional 3b just so I could see what happened with my mortgage scores as a result and they also changed. I would have just waited until my subscription date, but I found a house I wanted to buy so I needed/wanted to know where I was before I applied.

Started Rebuild 4/2018: EX 616| TU 604| EQ 621

Current 5/28/20:

First Goal Score: 750+ Reached 3/2019

Next Goal all over 800
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.