Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement Mortgage

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Movement Mortgage

Has anyone had any experience using Movement Mortgage? Applying tomorrow and I have researched alot of companies. Just curious if anyone else has used this one. Or any other suggestions/advice. Purchasing in NC. Mid mortgage fico score is 752 with high score being 764 and lowest at 720. My fico 8 scores are 768 766 and 744. Over 6 yrs at present job last years w2 $87000.00 which includes bonuses. I have a corporate gas card so all fuel expenses are company paid. Bonuses are normal as shown in all previous year w2's for the past 6 yrs with each year increasing. My only debt is an suv payment of $402. Credit history is short 1 yr 8 mnths. I paid cash for years with no credit. All on time no lates no baddies. The only negative is a short credit history. I appreciates thoughts info etc. Oh and current savings for the down payment is $21,000.00. Home price $295,000.00.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
vr6

Re: Movement Mortgage

My wife and I just closed on our new home with them a couple weeks ago. They were great to work with as they kept us informed every step of the way. Documents were reviewed quickly and requests were made in a timely manner. Overall I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I had read a lot of their reviews but I just wanted some extra confirmation. If I can ask...how long did it take to close? I know they say they close quicker than most. So I am curious if that was the case with your closing.
Message 3 of 6
dreamy10250
Valued Member

I just applied with them as well. I'm praying things go smoothly. They have been super easy and quick.
Message 4 of 6
memee1978
New Contributor

How long did it take for you to close and move into your new home with movement mortgage?

hr>Starting Score: 623eq
Current Score 660TU
Goal Score:730> 660EX

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@memee1978 wrote:

How long did it take for you to close and move into your new home with movement mortgage?

This is an old thread.  You are better off starting a new way for better responses.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.