Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement mortgage

tag
dreamy10250
Valued Member

Movement mortgage

Just applied for home loan with movement mortgage would love to hear anyone experiences. My middle score is 643 using VA. They have been super easy praying it goes well.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Movement mortgage

I'm pretty sure they have many branches, I started with them and they pre approved me for a ridiculously high amount. The LO I dealt with pulled my credit, looked at my income and said oh yea I can approve you for way too much. I've been through 2 home buying experiences and i honestly would recommend you find a LO who analyzes your specific situation before they give you just a worthless pre approval. If you can get a pre approval within minutes, it's typically worthless. Having said that, if you have excellent credit, plenty of money, straight salary every year, minimal or no debt or student loans, or are a priest or nun, then you might have a very simple process. Oh another tip which might sound strange, make sure the LO has some math knowledge. I have dealt with some LOs who seemed like they had the equivalent of 1st grade math which will confuse you, the entire process, and make them look bad.

Message 2 of 6
dreamy10250
Valued Member

I didn't get a preapproval in minutes. So far the Lender has been very thorough and speedy. Just new to this and want to know what to expect. He did say he wanted to do a rapid restore since I paid 2 credit cards down. I'm hoping for preapproval since I'm not a nun or priest and don't have a bank full of money. Lol. Thanks
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Already sounds better then my experience so it seems you going in the right direction.

Message 4 of 6
dreamy10250
Valued Member

I will keep you posted! Thanks for your response
Message 5 of 6
memee1978
New Contributor

I'm in the process of a rapid rescore.Did you receive your approval yet?

hr>Starting Score: 623eq
Current Score 660TU
Goal Score:730> 660EX

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.