Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My AZEO Journey for my Mortgage Scores / Fico 8s

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My AZEO Journey for my Mortgage Scores / Fico 8s

Hello All,

I wanted to share how AZEO has worked for me. I knew I wanted to do my preapproval in Feb 2021. I started AZEO in Nov, due to the different credit card close dates. So by the end of Jan, everything was updated. My middle score 715 for my preapproval. I started using some on my cards after my preapproval and I see the difference. I'm going back to AZEO since I got a new build and it will be ready in Oct. I'm assuming they are going to check my credit again. I'm hoping I can get it past the 740+ middle score to get a lower interest rate.

Right now one of my store cards is at 62%. One of my CC is reporting 99% incorrectly on my Equifax. So I'm hoping that will be correct at the next statement closing update.

My profile -
7 lates in 2018 - 2019
5 store cards
18 credit cards
No collections or charge offs
DTI - 12%
Right now my total limit is $39K. They were a little less starting in Jan. I've had some increases.

Balance info
1/28/21 one card with a balance $263
3/8/21 one card with a balance $1585
4/7/21 two cards with a balance of $20 and $250
4/19/21 four cards with a balance of $1500 (store card), $20, $48, $250. On Equifax, the card reporting wrong has a balance of $890 making it five cards. 

I will update this when I get back to AZEO

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 12.06.51 AM.png

5 REPLIES 5
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: My AZEO Journey for my Mortgage Scores / Fico 8s

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello All,

I wanted to share how AZEO has worked for me. I knew I wanted to do my preapproval in Feb 2021. I started AZEO in Nov, due to the different credit card close dates. So by the end of Jan, everything was updated. My middle score 715 for my preapproval. I started using some on my cards after my preapproval and I see the difference. I'm going back to AZEO since I got a new build and it will be ready in Oct. I'm assuming they are going to check my credit again. I'm hoping I can get it past 740+ middle score to get a lower interest rate.

Right now one of my store cards is at 62%. One of my CC is reporting 99% incorrectly on my Equifax. So I'm hoping that will be correct at the next statement closing update.

My profile -
7 lates in 2018 - 2019
5 store cards
18 credit cards
No collections or charge offs

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 12.06.51 AM.png

Thank you for sharing the data points.

Can you elaborate on each column month in regards to AZEO, or percentage of accounts with balance, e.g. 1/18, 2/18, 3/18, etc?

It wasn't quite clear which were AZEO or not.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello there, I am in the same boat, what is AZEO? I just paid off (9) collection accounts and got the letter from the creditors saying these will be deleted from my credit on April 25. Everything else is solid, however my credit scores were 

• Equifax Beacon® 5.0 (609)

• Experian®/Fair Isaac Risk Model V2SM (641)

• TransUnion FICO® Risk Score, Classic 04  (633)How much will my credit go up?

Message 3 of 6
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello there, I am in the same boat, what is AZEO? I just paid off (9) collection accounts and got the letter from the creditors saying these will be deleted from my credit on April 25. Everything else is solid, however my credit scores were 

• Equifax Beacon® 5.0 (609)

• Experian®/Fair Isaac Risk Model V2SM (641)

• TransUnion FICO® Risk Score, Classic 04  (633)How much will my credit go up?

Hello @Anonymous . We meet again. Smiley Happy See message 2 for AZEO.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for catching that. I just updated it with the balances @AllZero

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AllZero you are really the **bleep**!!! I have this saved on my desktop since last year. Its such a good refence. It helped me stay on track. 

Screen Shot 2020-09-17 at 9.49.43 PM.png

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.