cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Story and my struggle to get a house (LONG)

tag
dannyb407
Contributor

Re: My Story and my struggle to get a house (LONG)

Thank you seigex...how did you do it? Right now my highest score is the equifax at 57isg and mid score is 556 from transunion. All of it has been paid!!
Message 11 of 14
ceejx
Established Contributor

@dannyb407 wrote:
Thank you seigex...how did you do it? Right now my highest score is the equifax at 57isg and mid score is 556 from transunion. All of it has been paid!!

Paying them off won't raise your credit score, you need to remove the negatives. So you need to dispute or good will them, it takes persistence... research each of the creditors on here in the "rebuilding" forum, or if you can't find it then ask and someone will help you, and start sending letters until they fall off. That's what it took for me, eventually all of them came off except for one chargeoff. You don't have that far to go, from what I understand, you just need a 620 for conventional.

Message 12 of 14
Lasardo
Established Contributor

Have you looked at "Rebuiling your credit" yet??there is a wealth of information there.  I started a year ago with 27 baddies and 3 judgments, credit score 554.. I am now 703 and buying my first home. 

This website is amazing with amazing people! 

The fact that you have the baddies paid... and the judgments you should have no problem going through the dispute process or contacting the original creditor to remove 

Good luck!! 

CS 728- 01/13 from 554-12/11
Goal: 800
Message 13 of 14
dannyb407
Contributor

Thanks Lasardo! First batch of GW letters go out tomorrow!! Praying.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.