Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fico...to buy a house

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My fico...to buy a house

I have a mid fico of 561...I cannot find a loan...doese anyone know a Mortgage company that does loans with low scores like this?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: My fico...to buy a house

Sub-prime loan programs will take a FICO score like that without many questions, but you will have to take a sub-prime interest rate in trade (8%+).  Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and FHA don't have a score requirement per se... they concentrate more on your credit history.  If you'd like to go into detail about your credit history, including all items that are bringing your score down, in addition to your anticipated sales price/down payment, your gross income, and your monthly debts... you can get advice here on what your chances of qualifying for Fannie, Freddie or FHA are.
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can get a loan from Amerisave. Minimum requirement is 550 fico score.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I get a loan of $250,000 with a 100% financing. And it would have to be a stated loan. On Sept. 19, 2007 my scores was eq 559, trans. 610, and exper. 655. I got a rapid rescore and I am waiting on what score I have now.
Message 4 of 5
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

100% stated income loans are near impossible to find, one poster here mentioned he had success through USAA but USAA prefers better credit (not excellent, but better) plus I believe you have to be a member of USAA as well.  Additionally a stated income loan was not requested, USAA just determines based on certain characteristics in the loan file if income/assets need to be verified or not.  5% down opens the door for stated income programs.

Message Edited by ShanetheMortgageMan on 10-10-2007 03:40 PM
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.