Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico EQ 5, TU 4, EXP 2 scores == Lender Veterans United scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFico EQ 5, TU 4, EXP 2 scores == Lender Veterans United scores

I am so glad I am using myfico.com subscription. The scores I have on MyFico 

EQ 5 - 755, TU 4 - 746, EXP 2 - 755 is exactly the same like what Veterans United pulled!

I have more confidence now whenever I apply for loan wether it is credit card, mortgage, auto or any loan. 

Best product ever. I applied for a loan on Nov 2017 but I didn't get what I want not only that my loan is smaller (two below 740 with only one close to 740) than what I expected but also because the house I wanted was under pending sale the same day I decided I apply for a loan.  Fast forward, I paid off large amount of credit card debts and other debts. My Fico 8 scores had gone up. My mortage scores jumped between 30 and 60. So right now I am hoping for a good news from Veterans United.

6 REPLIES 6
dynamicvb
Valued Contributor

Re: MyFico EQ 5, TU 4, EXP 2 scores == Lender Veterans United scores

great job, congrats

Started Rebuild 4/2018: EX 616| TU 604| EQ 621

Current 5/28/20:

First Goal Score: 750+ Reached 3/2019

Next Goal all over 800
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, dynamicvb. I am still waiting from the LO. On Saturday I am going to visit some houses.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome. My loan guy was so certain that I couldn't get my official Mortgage loans from MyFico. He pulls them and I say the numbers he is going to say before he does. MyFico is great!!!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just received my preapproval letter. They give me less than what I applied for. I have to come up with additional loan and personal cash to pay get the first house I wanted
Message 5 of 7
armywifelong03
Regular Contributor

Veterans United was amazing when we used them! Our LO was so knowledgeable and trustworthy. I actually called him yesterday to get our leftover entitlement we can use for the new house we are building. Good luck!
Message 6 of 7
VALoanMaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Just received my preapproval letter. They give me less than what I applied for. I have to come up with additional loan and personal cash to pay get the first house I wanted

Hi Benreily,

You really should get a 2nd opinion. You may actually qualify for more than what they said.

VA Mortgage Expert. Mortgage Banker lending in All 50 States.
VA, FHA, USDA. Jumbo, Conventional.
CAIVRS Expert.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.