Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW -Early CAIVRS Removal.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NEW -Early CAIVRS Removal.

I was told that my caivrs had been cleared april 29th, my lender pulled my caivrs and it was still showing, I notified them again and they stated hud headquarters said it is cleared, how long does it take to come off the site? Im due to close may 20th, but underwriting wont do anything til its off the site.
Message 21 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

For mine it was instant. Initially they cleared mine and when I told the lender to run our reports again my wifes was still showing. I called the HUD HQ researcher right back and while on the phone with him he removed it. I called the lender right back and it was clear. It took all of 5 minutes with the phone calls. Do you have the number for your HUD researcher? They would have called you from an area code 202 number. 

Message 22 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flsufer no I do not have the number I never recieved a phone call, I was contacted via email and was told to send in my deed from city hall, I did and about 2 days later I was told my request was reviewed and approved and that I can continue with my fha loan, then I contacted answers/fha something like that lol, and they stated that hid headquarters said my caivrs was clear but my loan officer hasnt called me stating I have a clear caivrs as of yet, he said he would notify me when its clear its so frustrating seeing that I suppose to close this month, do you still have the number?
Message 23 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am new here. I had a forecosure 4 years ago due to a horrible divorce. The judge would not let me sell the house while the divorce was pending, and I could not live there because my ex was threatening me and would not leave. I had to pay rent elsewhere. Anyway, I started looking into when I could buy a house again, and found out about CAIVRS about a week ago. I found I am on the CAIVRS report until August 9, 2016. I wanted to move before the new school year. Since it took a year from foreclosure for the claim to be paid, I thought I would give it a try to get it off a few months early, since I found a house I want to buy. I read through the other 33 page post. I emailed the answers.gov, they emailed me and told me to send my proof to the denver email address. I did that Friday morning. This is what I received today:

We have received the required documentation regarding your CAIVRS suppression request and the request is in process. You will be notified when a determination is made; due to the volume of requests received, processing may take 2-4 weeks. If you have not received notification within 4 weeks, please contact us at 1-800-CALL-FHA for a status report.

Thanks
Melanie
Denver HOC
Message 24 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

I should add that I was told in Texas, the bank is supposed to file the claim to HUD within 6 months. My foreclosure was 09/04/2012.
Message 25 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been reading all the info and I am in the same situation. I filled a Chaper 13 BK in 2010 and surrendered the property immediately. I was pre approved in mid April and went in contract on April 22nd. On May 2nd she said that I still had a claim on CAIVRS. She was floored and the loan processor said that she has only worked 1 case like this before.  It looks like they waited till 6/2012 to file for foreclosure and after all that the house did not sale until 3/2015!!! My mortgage originator has compiled all the paperwork from my BK, discharge, schedule of creditors, etc. The morgage companies attorney said if I can get a copy of the court order approving the sale of the property, he will prepare a letter to FHA with all the backup paperwork arguing my case.

I have done the same. I emailed answers@hud.gov on Friday and a lady named Cynthia called and left me a VM. I could barely understand her, but she said nothing could be done before 6/9/2016. I have tried to call her back and I emailed them yet again for help. I prepared my letter to my local congressman today and I am taking off work tomorrow to go to his  office with everything. I am not supposed to close till 6/10 but we still need to order the appraisal, etc. I have already given notice to my landlord and paid over $1000 in up front costs on my new home. Hopefully I will have the same success that all of you have had. Is there any other advise you all would like to give me? 

Also, I am confused a bit because when I look at all the history of the foreclosure, the plaintiff is Bank of America and the defendants are me, my ex husband AND Farmers National Bank. Why would another bank be on the case paperwork? 

Message 26 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

My caivrs was approved to be cleared 2 days after I sent the request, I am due to close on the 20th of may, but even tho its cleared it still shows on the caivrs site and quicken loans wont budge til its off, so the other day after talking with hud the said they would talk to them letting them know I am cleared, so quicken is trying to send my loan through internally even tho im still showing on the site, im waiting on approval so I can close on time hopefully I shpuld know something tomorrow, idk why hud wont just deleted it they lnow banks are not going to do anything with my name being on the site.
Message 27 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sure hope it works out for you. Keep me posted and I will do the same for you as well... :-) This has been such a stressful situation to be in... 

Message 28 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am happy to say that my CAIVRS was cleared today. It took my congressman 2 business days to have it cleared after I submitted the waiver he requested and other documentation. I recommend following FHA's "produres" in combination with contacting your congressman. I didn't have to go to his office, all corespondence was through email. 

Message 29 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sure will getfitwithkba, caivrssucks I emailed my congress woman twice and havent heard anything, did they also delete it off the fha connection site? Thats my issue its cleared but not deleted.
Message 30 of 162
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.