Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW -Early CAIVRS Removal.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NEW -Early CAIVRS Removal.

They also told me it takes up to 30 days to be removed off the site.
Message 31 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. My underwriter pulled the report and it is also off of the FHA connection.
Message 32 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

I made the drive to my congressmans office. They seemed super nice and understanding. Took all the information that I had and said they would make the call to HUD to get this expedited. I took the staffers card and she said to call at anytime. Hopefully this will be cleared up in the next few days and I can proceed with the underwriting process. Good luck to everyone else!
Message 33 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

A lot of people dont know this but 1 complaint is equvialent to 300. 1 person has contact with an averge of 300 people. Thats 300 possible votes. Therefore they take them seriously. 

Message 34 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats awesome caivrssuck how long did it take once you went to your congresman. Goodluck getfitwithkba, im still waiting to see if quicken loans will override that im cleared but still on the list, should know something today.
Message 35 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

I took about 4 days total, that includes the day I sent him the email explaining my issues and the day I faxed in the waiver.
Message 36 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I received a call from the lady at the Atlanta HUD office today and she told me that filing a dispute is pointless at this point because mine will be removed by 6/9/2016. It would take 30-60 days to dispute the date. UGH!!! BOA did not even file the claim until 2013, even though I walked away in 2010 and foreclosed in 2012!!. I am supposed to close on 6/10/2016. So I eamiled the staffer at the congressmans office to give her updated info on what I have found so far. I REALLY hope they get it cleared up ASAP!!! This is more of a principle of being unfair at this point. Not about the Mtg. directly. My boyfriend says I am being ruthless. LOL. Keep me posted on your progress and I will do the same!!! 

Message 37 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks caivrssucks,Thats awesome getfitwithkba well quicken didnt give me an answer today on the override, and my loan officer said I probably wont close this month Smiley Sad but instead of emailing the congress woman I called and they gave me an email that deals with my matter so I hope to hear from him today with good news, because my landlord has found a renter already and the listing agent keeps asking mu realtor if I have an approved loan yet smh this is ridiculous.
Message 38 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welp my lender stated that they will close my file if caivrs is not removed by fridaySmiley Sad so I went to my congressman and he said he would get right on it and call fha and caivrs and see what can be done, hopefully I'll get good news today or tomorrow, otherwise I will try an inhouse loan which is more difficult and more expensive.
Message 39 of 162
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is terrible :-(  You mean they won't wait any longer at all? My mortgage broker said if we had to, we could file an extension if needed. I hope your congressman gets right on that. I still havent heard anything back from mine yet, but I am sure it takes a few days for them to work a case. Crossing my fingers for you!!! Keep me posted on everything!! I can't believe they won't except a letter from FHA saying it is now clear!!! 

Message 40 of 162
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.