cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU...Long phone call getting info today!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU...Long phone call getting info today!

@Anonymous wrote:
I find it funny with NFCU (all banks really) that I asked to borrow 50k for my truck........ No problem. I asked 6 days later to borrow another 21k for my car......... No problem.... I want to borrow 70k for a house........... WOAH!!!! We need 6 pay stubs, 2 years tax returns, all w2s & 1099s, all bank statement, all statements on any financial account possible, credit report, explanation letters, blood of a goat, first born son, and cash on hand to cover all costs to close....

I believe this is to cover their own asses when it comes to them being audited on mortgage loans and what not. A home is a no-brainer to me, it's the one thing they can always take back! Not like you can hide the collatoral anywhere. Smiley LOL

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry pushed post too quick lol.

I'm working with NFCU right now. Not sure where I am in the process, they really don't communicate well. I've emailed my LO probably 10 times in 2 weeks and I've heard nothing back.

So far I have:

-Got preapproval at end of Jan
-Found property and signed sales contract first week of Feb
-Sent in all documents, paystubs, etc
- appraisal and inspection finished
-Assigned to processor

What else is left?
Message 23 of 24
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Sorry pushed post too quick lol.

I'm working with NFCU right now. Not sure where I am in the process, they really don't communicate well. I've emailed my LO probably 10 times in 2 weeks and I've heard nothing back.

So far I have:

-Got preapproval at end of Jan
-Found property and signed sales contract first week of Feb
-Sent in all documents, paystubs, etc
- appraisal and inspection finished
-Assigned to processor

What else is left?

oh wow....just noticed that my thread from over a year ago just got ressurrected , LOL!!!  

I think now you just wait.....and wait...and wait...till they request something else, or tell you your closing date.  Let us know how it goes!  

Thanks again for everyone who has responded...since this thread was a year ago, Ill update with that I'm waiting till next January to start the process, but I love reading the updates on folks who have gone with NFCU for their mortgage...Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.