cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NationStar Mortgage aggressively doing sub-prime loans, better than Countrywide!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NationStar Mortgage aggressively doing sub-prime loans, better than Countrywide!

Does anybody have the NationStar website?
Message 21 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NationStar Mortgage aggressively doing sub-prime loans, better than Countrywide!

Instead of Nationastar go for amerisave.
Message 22 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Everyone stop listening the bull$^*t!  Pay very close attention to the posts and what they say.  "Credithawk" WORKS for Nation Star and you are being sold on is more of their high pressure, severely overpriced lies.  DON"T BUY IT!
Message 23 of 31
fused
Moderator Emeritus

truthsayer wrote:
Everyone stop listening the bull$^*t!  Pay very close attention to the posts and what they say.  "Credithawk" WORKS for Nation Star and you are being sold on is more of their high pressure, severely overpriced lies.  DON"T BUY IT!

How do you know this?
Message 24 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Everyone stop listening the bull$^*t! Pay very close attention to the posts and what they say. "Credithawk" WORKS for Nation Star and you are being sold on is more of their high pressure, severely overpriced lies. DON"T BUY IT!

Actually, if you had bothered to read further into this post and checked out other posts on NationStar, you'd have seen that I had to UPDATE everyone on NationStar and how their service fell way short of expectations, and how I terminated my application with them and refinanced with someone else.

I don't take offense to your "popping off"... but I would recommend that before you do it next time, you do your homework.
Message 25 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually, Countrywide has stopped their sub-prime lending.  They are laying 1000's of people off

Wells Fargo is still doing alternative lending and was 2nd to Countrywide in volume, I believe.
Message 26 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know if Teresa closed this week on her loan?

Eve
Message 27 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

http://www.thetruthaboutmortgage.com/nationstar-mortgage-on-the-ropes/

Word on the street is that Nationstar Mortgage is beginning to winding down operations, though still kicking to some degree.

They aren’t done yet, but sources say the wholesale department was knocked down to just a few branches recently, and that the retail department was the latest division to see heavy layoffs.
Message 28 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

IMPLODED #160
http://ml-implode.com/imploded/lender_NationstarMortgage_2007-09-24.html

Wholesale Partners:

We have made the decision to stop all wholesale originations effective September 21, 2007.

Therefore, Nationstar Mortgage is no longer accepting any new loan submissions through any of its wholesale channels. Any approved applications in the pipeline will be honored. For more information, please contact 1-888-236-8391.
Message 29 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

As I also have a "strong dislike of OptionOne.
They look like the next one to bite the dust.

http://ml-implode.com/staticnews/2007-09-25_HRBlockBorrows250MillionUnderCreditLines.html
Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.