cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Homebuyers Choice.......waiting on final closing disclosure and "CTC"

tag
TheFeagster
Valued Member

Navy Federal Homebuyers Choice.......waiting on final closing disclosure and "CTC"

Okay so here is the breakdown:

Did my pre-approval on April 30th...was autoapproved at 200k 30 year homebuyers choice conventional loan.

After 7 houses put an offer in for one on 5/8....out bid by a cash buyer

moved on to see 25 more houses in less than 3 weeks.

On 5/28 previous offer came back, the cash buyer dropped out.

6/5 inspection was completed

6/18 appraisal was completed. We bid under what the house was worth (yay)

They asked for alot of paperwork, but nothing too ridiculous. Our mortgage officer is VERY unresponsive, so I have to stay on her and the processor.

Currently waiting on the final closing disclosure which we need to have by THIS thursday to be in compliance with the 3 day rule....

Settlement slated for This Monday, July 15th! I am soooooo anxious

And of course the Clear to close. Reached out to the processor he states that everything is still with the underwriter and as soon as he gets, he will send it to me. (Im hoping thats a good sign)

Me and dear husband both have pretty okay scores (mortgage middle score 690) and maybe 18% dti between us but a less than perfect profile. Our processor doesnt seem worried so i am trying not to be

NFCU Visa Signature 15k
NFCU LOC 8k
Discover IT $500
CAP ONE 1.5k
Amex Gold NPSL
Amex Delta Gold 4k
Amex Hilton 1k
Barclays Apple Rewards $700
PenFed LOC $500

EX: 689 TU:674 EQ: 667
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal Homebuyers Choice.......waiting on final closing disclosure and "CTC"

Good luck! Hope you get everything as planned & close on Monday!

Thanks for the detail (and response on my thread). Such a nerve-wracking experience when you have a less than stellar credit history...I know!

Let us know how the next few days go. Hopefully by this time next week you’ll be celebrating your new house!
Message 2 of 10
TheFeagster
Valued Member

Re: Navy Federal Homebuyers Choice.......waiting on final closing disclosure and "CTC"

Yes, thank you! I am working super hard this week trying to keep my mind busy...clearly not working since im on here lol

NFCU Visa Signature 15k
NFCU LOC 8k
Discover IT $500
CAP ONE 1.5k
Amex Gold NPSL
Amex Delta Gold 4k
Amex Hilton 1k
PenFed LOC $500

Message 3 of 10
jules0580
Regular Contributor

Did you get the CTC?  We just started our process with NFCU and Im on pins and needles

Message 4 of 10
TheFeagster
Valued Member

Yes, we received our Clear to close and closing disclosure last night at 10pm 2 hours before the deadline for 3 day disclosure law!! Still scheduled for settlement Monday. I’m at ease....... a little lol

NFCU Visa Signature 15k
NFCU LOC 8k
Discover IT $500
CAP ONE 1.5k
Amex Gold NPSL
Amex Delta Gold 4k
Amex Hilton 1k
PenFed LOC $500

Message 5 of 10
jules0580
Regular Contributor

Congrats! I know my previous purchase (first house) i didn't feel totally at ease until we walked out of closing with the keys! This is feeling the same for me lol
Message 6 of 10
TheFeagster
Valued Member

Finally received the clear to close & closing disclosure on late Thursday night. Settlement for 10am tomorrow 😬 wish us luck!

NFCU Visa Signature 15k
NFCU LOC 8k
Discover IT $500
CAP ONE 1.5k
Amex Gold NPSL
Amex Delta Gold 4k
Amex Hilton 1k
PenFed LOC $500

Message 7 of 10
KatieKatie
Regular Contributor

Congratulations!!!

Message 8 of 10
dizzum
Established Member

What rate did you get with a 690 middle score, if you don’t mind sharing?
Message 9 of 10
Dstro
Established Member

I just started my VA process with Navy Fed.  Just passed my 10 day option window.  The inspection is already complete, and they pulled the funds from my CC for the appraisal.  My Loan Officer is responsive, but I have not heard from the processor since the inital message she sent me and that is a week ago.  THis process is stressing me out! 

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.