cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a Mortgage Broker in Virgina(Northern Va area)

tag
masseye
Contributor

Need a Mortgage Broker in Virgina(Northern Va area)

Does any one know of a good mortgage broker in the Northern Va area that I could talk to.  I want to position myself to apply for a mortgage in the next 6 months and I would like to discuss with a professional that could advise if am going  in the right direction.  Household income is good(194k), but we are always having to pay taxes...I am currently on a payment plan with the IRS for tax yr 2011 and will owe again in 2012.  Just paid down 20k worth of credit card debt bringing my utilization to about 17%  from 80% and working on paying it down to under 10%.  Would like to get in a house before 2012 taxes are due.........We have no tax leins, collections or anything like that.....we have been in rebuilding mode for the last 3-4 yrs.....  Thanks for your time.

Fico Scores-

Mine

TU-712

EQ-680

DH

TU-675

EQ-640(waiting for Chase to report a 5k payment to the acct to bring it to zero. hoping to get a nice bump as it was 95% utilized)

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Ravensfan2001
Established Contributor

Re: Need a Mortgage Broker in Virgina(Northern Va area)

Edited. Sorry, I don't remember his last name. I'll try to find out more info, then post.

Unfortunately we can't post referrals on here, but feel free to PM back and forth if needed. - llecs, myFICO moderator

Starting Scores: (4/16/12 lender pull) TU 596 | EX 550 | EQ 576
Current Score (9/3/15): Wally TU 639 | Amex EX 628 | DCU EQ 639
Goals: Homeowner as of 9/27/2013. Last app 8/1/15. TU-5; EX-16; EQ-13. Aiming for ZERO inqs.
Message 2 of 5
masseye
Contributor

Ok...if you come across...please let me now.....pm me...lol

Message 3 of 5
Ravensfan2001
Established Contributor

@Ravensfan2001 wrote:

Edited. Sorry, I don't remember his last name. I'll try to find out more info, then post.

Unfortunately we can't post referrals on here, but feel free to PM back and forth if needed. - llecs, myFICO moderator

My apologies. I'm new here. Thank you, Ilecs. Smiley Happy

Starting Scores: (4/16/12 lender pull) TU 596 | EX 550 | EQ 576
Current Score (9/3/15): Wally TU 639 | Amex EX 628 | DCU EQ 639
Goals: Homeowner as of 9/27/2013. Last app 8/1/15. TU-5; EX-16; EQ-13. Aiming for ZERO inqs.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Edit:  I posted originally thinking that Atlantic Bay was all over the state.  Apparently they are much more regional than that.  Sorry.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.