Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advice from a Florida fha loan lender

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: liRe: Need advice from a Florida fha loan lender

I am also curious if I would qualify for an FHA loan. I am looking to re-fi to an FHA loan. My father basically gave me a construction loan to build my house and told me to re-fi and pay him back within a year or so by having someone else hold the mortgage. Seeing as interest rates are on the rise I'd rather do this sooner rather than later. I believe my FICO score is around 640 and Vantage is like 705. I haven't done a hard credit check to get my scores because I don't want to until I'm ready to actually apply for a loan. I had one bill in collections about a year ago which I paid off immediately. I had another delinquency for a medical bill about 6.5 years ago. I work for the Fire Department and teach and my annual income is about 85k. I have 4 credit cards with a total credit limit of $8525, 3 of those cards are less than 1 year old. The other is about 3 years old. I'm trying to qualify for a loan between 225-275k. I have no debt, but the cc's are the only credit history I have. 

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.