Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need quick hud supression

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need quick hud supression

We could change who makes the payment on the gmac loan anytime, point is.. its on both of kur credit reports as a jpumt loan
Message 31 of 49
VALoanMaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Comes from his bank account

Is there any way you can refi that gmac loan under just your name?

It's possible your dad could still qualify but it would be pretty tight due to the ratios.

The bad thing is the monthly payment on an FHA loan is going to be at least $127 higher than a VA loan.

How much do you still owe on the gmac loan?

VA Mortgage Expert. Mortgage Banker lending in All 50 States.
VA, FHA, USDA. Jumbo, Conventional.
CAIVRS Expert.
Message 32 of 49
VALoanMaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
We could change who makes the payment on the gmac loan anytime, point is.. its on both of kur credit reports as a jpumt loan

Yeah, if you had been the one making the payments from your account for the last 12 months, that payment could be excluded from your dad's ratios on a VA mortgage.

CAIVRS Expert.
Message 33 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just started making payments, so 32k. We were putting 3.5 percent down on the fha loan, yes i could fianance the truck on my own, thats gonna take months to be taken out of his credit report though would it not
Message 34 of 49
VALoanMaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Just started making payments, so 32k. We were putting 3.5 percent down on the fha loan, yes i could fianance the truck on my own, thats gonna take months to be taken out of his credit report though would it not

Well it might take months to show up on his credit report but we can exclude it with just the proof that it's paid off.

CAIVRS Expert.
Message 35 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its so much worse than i imagined, when bank of America **bleep**s you... they really break it off..... on the sheriff sale record they listed my name et al... I WAS on the title.... NEVER on the loan, my credit report bears this out.... that was 08 2012 and the record shows the sale had a problem with the dees or title, no **bleep** BANK OF AMERICA, they had that messed up if not for THAT my dad had the house sold in July 2012, the bank couldn't produce a title or deed then, thats why we couldn't sell it.... anyway his name dont show up on any of the documents till may 2016.. and that is when BOA filed the default on my dads credit, Not mine... then they did the caivrs report on me and not him... the guy from chicken loans after reading all the paperwork i sent him said in his 18 years in this business he has NEVER seen anything like this.... i think we are gonna have to give up, this is insane and cant be fixed in terms of days or weeks, this is months years mayne decades... you cant make this **bleep** up, now i see why BOA especially and others are paying out millioms im law suits... man thank YOU so much for all your help... the loan guy my dad WAS dealing with helped 0 percent, YOU helped out 100 percent... better believe you get a call in what 2 years??
Message 36 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Part 2 of the you cant make this **bleep** up, after 3 days of dealing with fha hud rwd tape... low and behold the date BANK of America filed with is 05 2016, against my dad.... now remember im Not on the loan, the caivrs report isnt reported on my DAD.... oh no its on ME, WHEN I CALLED BANK OF AMERICA TODAY THEY TOLD ME "SORRY SIR, WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSE THIS FORECLOSURE WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ON THE LOAN...... i am a wisker away from lining up some BOA people against a wall and do to them what theu are doing to me... on a good note he said their records show the dedault was jan 13 2013.
Message 37 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alot has happened in 24 hours, ok since boa put me on the caivrs report and not my dad, can't that help him with a va LOAN, in the next 24 to 48 hours boa is supposed to clear my name off the list and change the foreclosure date on my dads credit report to reflect the actual foreclosure date Jan 2013 which makes it well.over the 3 years, however even if theh dont change it and it remains 04 2016.... i have heard where the va will give loans to vets after only a year of a bk or a default, is this true?
Message 38 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can i have tour website address again
Message 39 of 49
VALoanMaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Alot has happened in 24 hours, ok since boa put me on the caivrs report and not my dad, can't that help him with a va LOAN, in the next 24 to 48 hours boa is supposed to clear my name off the list and change the foreclosure date on my dads credit report to reflect the actual foreclosure date Jan 2013 which makes it well.over the 3 years, however even if theh dont change it and it remains 04 2016.... i have heard where the va will give loans to vets after only a year of a bk or a default, is this true?

Hi Sgabriel,

The fact that either of you are in the CAIVRS system doesn't matter & the fact that BoA is incorrectly reporting the foreclosure date as long as we can document the actual sale date with a Sheriff's or Absent Trustee's deed was over 2 years ago.

CAIVRS Expert.
Message 40 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.