Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some help guys

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need some help guys

Finally got my credit in position to try for my first home my last year income was 69k but however I transferred to a different state an my pay has gone up I'm looking somewhere around 85k by the end of this calendar year I met wit a loan officer today to go over things he told me I prob won't qualify for usda due to it being 72k income limit in my area I don't have much money due to me fixing my credit. Just now started my 401k so that's not an option an if I go fha he said I prob won't qualify for no grants neither
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need some help guys

So am I understanding right that you are seeking home loan with a downpayment assistance, too?  So your problem is that you do not have a downpayment for a home?  Can you tell us more like current debt (monthly CC, auto, student loan, installmen loans), Mortgage scores, and income at the moment?  Are you seeking a home this year, or next year after you file for taxes?  Others may chime in and give you more info...

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seeking this year current debt 1600 out of 9000 car note 460 installment 315 which i can pay off
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

My income was 69k last year but I'm on pace to make about 85k this year which I was told they will use this year is dat true even if I'm tryna get the ball rolling now
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.