cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need support- Why is final stages underwriting so NERVEWRECKING?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need support- Why is final stages underwriting so NERVEWRECKING?

I am a nervous wreck! FHA loan 3.75% down wife will not be on the loan due to bad credit. Thankfully we live in a non property state.. Had a foreclosure 4 years ago had to write 2 letters explaining this I got the days mixed up and thought it was because of my lay off but it was actually because of my wifes marital issues and her not paying the bills when I was not residing in the home for a few months. I am so nervous that the underwriter could "makeup" things to ask for that are out if reach or something. Its crazy how much power these underwriters hold..ya know? Positive vibes PLEASE Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
vlaw1084
Contributor

Re: Need support- Why is final stages underwriting so NERVEWRECKING?

SENDING THE POSITIVE VIBES YOUR WAY!!!!!   YOU WILL GET YOUR CLEAR TO CLOSE!!!!Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

You're almost there!!!   Good Luck!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 3 of 4
settleordelete
Regular Contributor

I'm presently doing a refi on my home and when underwriters called to verify and update info, I was very impressed by the way things went. I mean she sound like she was having a good day... no traffic jams or hangovers. True some are dreadful but they are humans just like us. Goodluck to you and your family.

I've been where you are trying to go and I don't wanna go back.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.