Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nervous, Nervous, Nervous Updated

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nervous, Nervous, Nervous Updated

Update: We did it! Pre-Approval letter in hand!!!

Our lender just let me know she is working on our app today and sending it to underwriting. I am nervous as a cat. Despite being reassured everything is good.. I am afraid it won't be. So we will see. She already has everything from W-2s to last two years taxes etc.. We are doing an FHA with 3.5% down. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nervous, Nervous, Nervous

Best of Luck!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am right there with you. We are doing FHA as well, sent our app in last Thursday and other than an email link to pay the appraisal fee we haven’t heard anything. Our LO says he can close by May 20. Seems like not enough time but...We’ll see!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

As crazy as our market is I will be surprised if we find anything in the next year TBH. That is why we went with Pre-Approval first. AS long as we maintain and improve the pre-Approval is easy to keep. I was talking with my stylist and she has been looking for a house for 2yrs. I have seen properties this week go on the market and in the same day go under Active contingent. I know that is not yet a sale but its close. Multiple offers on most every house that is on the market currently. Its really crazy and I hope I can hold on for this ride without stressing myself into an ulcer.

Message 4 of 6
NC_Mtg_Loaner
Valued Contributor

Well you should at least be able to rest assured that mortgage companies don't typically "work" on files they are going to deny....

Licensed NC Mortgage Loan Originator
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck. That doesn't seem like enough time. We're in the process and made 30 days today. 😏
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.