Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nfcu

tag
jules0580
Regular Contributor

Nfcu

Anyone that recently closed on a mortgage know how long it took after closing for the mortgage to show up in their online account? We closed Thursday at 9 am and I know we were waiting for the wire transfer with the funds to go through before the guy said we were closed and then he said "now your closed" but that was three days ago and o still don't see it reflected on my online account so I'm starting to panic lol
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gracenpeace
Established Member

Re: Nfcu

I closed on a VA refi on July 8th and it started reporting by the end of July. It's not something that's a priority to them I'm guessing.
Message 2 of 4
adavis425
Established Contributor

Congrats!! I closed in June. It took about a week maybe 10 days to show in the online portal, if that's what you mean. Took about a month, three weeks to show on credit reports.

AmEx Platinum | AmEx BCP | AmEx Delta Gold | CSP | Chase Freedom | NFCU cashRewards Visa Sig | NFCU Plat MC | WM MC | Discover it | JCP

Message 3 of 4
jules0580
Regular Contributor

Thanks yes I meant the online portal! It has finally shown up. I felt like I couldn't breath until I saw it officially lol
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.