Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

October 2020 Closers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: October 2020 Closers

Appraisal came in and is good to go. Everything in underwriting and a waiting game on so many fronts. 

Message 11 of 256
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all, I am going to add myself here as well. Fingers crossed.

Purchase Price: $355,000

Down Payment: $7000

Product: VA

Mid-Score: 655/680 DW

Rate: 2.75/ Not locked could be lower

Closing Date: October 5, 2020

Lender: Veterans Lending Group

Homeowners Insurance: First American Home Insurance.

Possible Issues: VA Appraisal of the property ordered and is due back Sep 11. Earnest Money paid; all initial disclosures signed, and the application is with Underwriting for conditional approval. Initial inspections are complete; just waiting on Appraisal. Hopefully, all works out so we can get the clear to close as WA state makes you wait a little longer after you sign to close.

Message 12 of 256
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same.  File went to underwriters yesterday. And we were notified the appraisers are really busy right now so it could be early next week before we hear from them.   So the waiting game begins. Mortgage officer did say he expects we should be signing second round of disclosures by mid week next week and after that it should go quicker.  But the next ten days or so feel long somehow.  He and the realtor keep making cracks about how we need to start packing it’s going fast but I’m too scared to pack anything lol.  Waited so long to get here I’m so worried it’s gonna fall apart somehow.  Trying to trust the mortgage people know what they’re doing when they say there shouldn’t be a problem 

Message 13 of 256
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Everyone! 
My file went to the underwriter on this morning. Praying and believing for good news soon.

New Construction

Purchase Price: $389,000

Down Payment: 3.5%

Product: FHA

Mid-Score: 664

Rate: 2.87 locked 

Closing Date: October 2, 2020

Possible Issues: I have not filed Taxes yet for this year. I do have an extension on file with IRS. I have been on my current job just over a year, but same occupation over 13 yrs.

Message 14 of 256
Anonymous
Not applicable

New Construction 

Purchase Price: $274,000

Down Payment: 3.5% (7500 lender credit)

Mid-Score: 687

Rate: 2.875 locked

Closing Date: October 1 , 2020. Not set in stone.

Possible Issues: None I can forsee.

Earnest deposit:5000

I've already received conditional approval from underwriting. Just submitted homeowners insurance quote today. Just waiting on construction to be complete!

Message 15 of 256
Anonymous
Not applicable

Underwriter asked for recent bank statements today so I know they are working on the file.  We had already given those to the mortgage officer but sent again anyway.   Appraisal should happen any day now, though they’re backed up and they said it may be early next week yet. I’m so nervous I could cry, or puke, or both.  So close to the dream and scared of it all coming undone.    Everything is exactly like it was when we were pre approved last month so hopefully it holds up ! 

Message 16 of 256
Fico82
Frequent Contributor

Hey Fico Fam ! 

New Construction

Asking Price: $ 160k

Purchase Price: $ 155k

Down Payment: 20%

Product: Conv. 30

Mid-Score: 791

Rate: 3.25 not locked 

Closing Date: Estimated on or before Oct 5

Possible Issues: None Yet. Just executed contract on Aug 31 . Gave check for earnest and option. This friday the 4th will be inspection. 

I see some others saying got quote for mortgage insurance..which companies you guys getting quotes from ?

Message 17 of 256
Bulldogs72

Purchase Price: $426,000

Down Payment: 3.5%

Mid-Score: 680

Rate: 2.75 

Closing Date: October 6 , 2020.

Appraisial was on Monday, should hear back by Friday. Inspection was Tuesday and went great. First time owning a home in 10 years. Fingers croosed!!!!

Message 18 of 256
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just sitting around in what my lender. Calls the underwriting pipeline - appraisal ordered a week ago still hasn’t happened .  The waiting game is killing me 

Message 19 of 256
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea I'm in the boat. Waiting game, inspection is on Tuesday. My loan was just to processing. Not going to order appraisal until inspection report comes back. Then the dreaded UW. Not sure if I can just get a AUS and be good since I have a FHA. Guess time will tell.

Message 20 of 256
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.