tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: October Closers!!

Purchase price - $195,995
% Down - 0%
Product - 30 yr FHA
Mid score - 660

Sellers Credit - $1000, Lender: $1,500 + $9,858 from First-Time Homebuyer Program
Rate - 3.75% Locked until 10/15

Estimated Close Date -  October 29th
Possible issues - Just waiting to get my final approval, submitted all of my conditions to the underwriter. My home is a new construction home, was suppose to close on 10/20 but got pushed back till 10/29. Just nervous since I am a first-time homebuyer. Hope all goes well. Congrats to all the October closers!!!

Message 21 of 32
Technician2210
Established Member

Purchase price - $420,000 new construction
% Down - 0% (10k lot deposit being put towards closing)
Product - 30 yr VA

Builder's Preferred Lender Credit: $5k
Mid score - 685 <---THIS SCORE WAS ~530 in February 2020!

Rate - 3% 

Estimated Close Date -  10/29
Possible issues: None whatsoever. The only delay would be on the builder's end. I'm using their preferred lender and getting cash back at closing. All homes in the subdivision have exploded in value so appraisal shouldn't be an issue. 

DEARLY DEPARTED:

NEXT UP:

Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 800
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Closed without issues. Now that I have keys, I suppose i should start packing.

Good luck to the rest of the October closers.

Message 23 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

1. Location: New York

Purchase price - $580,000
    % Down - 5%
    Product - 30 yr conventional
    Mid score - 702

Sellers Credit - $500
    Rate - 3.125%

Estimated Close Date -  TODAY! We were originally scheduled to close September 27th but a delay with the municipal search and then the sellers needing more time pushed us back about a month. I'm just glad to be over with this part! 

Message 24 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

We both have the same closing date!! I got my clear to close and I am closing on 10/29 !! 

Message 25 of 32
Gladius
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Asking/Purchase price: 417k/417k

% Down: 5%

Product: 30 yr. fixed VA loan

Seller/lender credits: 550 seller/1800 lender

Rate: 2.5%

Mid score: 781

Close date: Oct 28, 2021

Other points: I gave the seller 24 hours in the contract to accept. I told the agent that the offer I submitted was it and if the seller had any other offers, not to even counter. I don't get into "bidding wars" on assets. Offer accepted that day. Full inspection/appraisal/financing contingencies were included, just like the "good old days" of 2019. Union Savings Bank out of Dayton, OH has been wonderful to deal with. We gaven the sellers 14 days after close. They are a nice older couple moving to Florida!

May I ask why did you have to put down 5% on a VA loan?

Message 26 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

As a a subsequent user of my VA benefit, the funding fee, with 0% down, is 3.6%. With 5% down, that is lowered to 1.65%. I'd rather pay that 5% to MY balance, and lower the funding fee by 2%. It works out to my putting down 3% and getting 5%. Why give the VA 2% MORE of my money. Easy decision for me. 

Message 27 of 32
ah_no_way

Purchase price - $360,000
% Down - 3.5%
Product - 30 yr FHA
Mid score - Mine: 658, Wife's: 651

Rate - 3% 

Estimated Close Date -  October 28th

Possible issues - Waiting on CTC. Closing disclosures signed. Trustee approval received on 10/21- No Objections - 1 Year post chapter 13 filing - 12 on time trustee payments made.

Message 28 of 32
FLLGuy
Frequent Contributor

@ah_no_way wrote:

Purchase price - $360,000
% Down - 3.5%
Product - 30 yr FHA
Mid score - Mine: 658, Wife's: 651

Rate - 3% 

Estimated Close Date -  October 28th

Possible issues - Waiting on CTC. Closing disclosures signed. Trustee approval received on 10/21- No Objections - 1 Year post chapter 13 filing - 12 on time trustee payments made.

NICE!!!   This is what i'm talking about, not many postings like this in relation to active BK13.  Huge Congrats to you - "may the force be with you."

Message 29 of 32
ah_no_way

@FLLGuy 
thank you! I will be making another post in the BK section with what our process looked like! Tons of paperwork and a lot of up and downs, but in the end it was all worth it. 

Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.