Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Officially closed today!

tag
michaels88369
Frequent Contributor

Officially closed today!

Just wanted to stop in and tell everyone thank you for the help with my home purchase. Took a few days longer than expected but it all came to an end this evening.

Received my FHA loan, $335k @ 4.25% with a middle mortgage score of 630. I put down $18.5k to bring the loan under the FHA limits here in Alabama. I konda wish I hadn't locked my rate because my scores have risen considerably over the past 3 weeks but didnt want to change lenders again to obtain the new lower rate with a 680 middle score.

To anyone out there who filed a bk7 keep your head up and your dream of homeownership can and will happen. I filed bk7 in March 2015 and included a USDA home loan (serious foundation issues on new construction) and many other debts. Its possible with that clean slate to do anything you can dream up. Just takes hard work and dedication.

Thanks again everyone!
Credit conscience!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Officially closed today!

congrats!

Message 2 of 4
kaylord84
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations and thanks for the motivation aa I myself filed BK in 2016

Starting Score: Eq 485 TU 467 Ex 400 BK filed Dec 2016
Current Score: Eq 723 TU 665 Ex 682
Goal Score: 700 All 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Cjaysmom
Regular Contributor

@michaels88369 wrote:
Just wanted to stop in and tell everyone thank you for the help with my home purchase. Took a few days longer than expected but it all came to an end this evening.

Received my FHA loan, $335k @ 4.25% with a middle mortgage score of 630. I put down $18.5k to bring the loan under the FHA limits here in Alabama. I konda wish I hadn't locked my rate because my scores have risen considerably over the past 3 weeks but didnt want to change lenders again to obtain the new lower rate with a 680 middle score.

To anyone out there who filed a bk7 keep your head up and your dream of homeownership can and will happen. I filed bk7 in March 2015 and included a USDA home loan (serious foundation issues on new construction) and many other debts. Its possible with that clean slate to do anything you can dream up. Just takes hard work and dedication.

Thanks again everyone!

Congratulations!!!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.