Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Officially under contract!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Officially under contract!

Closing set for Aug 15 now the praying that the appraisal and inspection come back good LOL! FHA scares me but we don't really anticipate any problems. Oh this has been stressful!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Re: Officially under contract!

Congratulations!!! You’re on the home stretch... 😎
“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 2 of 4
itgirl74
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations! After losing 2 houses to cash offers, finally having one accepted and going under contract was an amazing feeling. And the house I got was the best out of the three. :-D

Do you really have chickens? Before I even moved in, I had a new chicken coop built for me!

Starting Score: EQ: 478 | EX: 499 | TU: 534 Current Score:EQ: 759 | EX: 805 | TU: 830 Goal Score: 800
Message 3 of 4
homeloanexpert
Established Contributor

COngrats!

Buying a home can be exciting and little scary. FYI, FHA is one of the easiest and most forgiving loan program available for homebuyers. Hopefully your LO has taken the time and explain all the details so you have complete understanding of the process and have confidence moving forward.

Best wishes to you!

Branch Manager - Specializing in FHA, VA, USDA, Conventional, Jumbo, Portfolio and Non-QM Loan Products.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.