cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Thread for Lower Mortgage Approvals.

tag
swtneka
Frequent Contributor

Re: One Thread for Lower Mortgage Approvals.

I thought I would post something... Don't know how irrelevant this will be but I just talked to construction company in Ms and was told that all they look for is something over 600. I am scared even though my score is 626. I am not trying to get a high interest rate. I will update if we go through with the loan

Message 21 of 28
swtneka
Frequent Contributor

Just thought i wouild update... they were willing to take our score at 626 but i knew that my score was going to be going up cuz of some pfd's and now we are at 661 and still have 2 pfd's left to fall off. I am praying they fall off within the next week.. I am praying these 2 left will put us over 680. So far they us a 4.7% i want LOWER. We have an appt on the 17th to do the paper work. If they havent fell off by then i am not going through.

Message 22 of 28
206captain
Valued Member

You might think twice about that...rates are going up-up-up!  4.7% isn't the best rate I've seen, but it's far from bad.  I think we're done with the 3's.

Message 23 of 28
swtneka
Frequent Contributor

@206captain wrote:

You might think twice about that...rates are going up-up-up!  4.7% isn't the best rate I've seen, but it's far from bad.  I think we're done with the 3's.

yea u r right... rates will never be in the 3's again but i want 4.2-4.5%. i am just going to harrass the CA til they erase them. Hopefully by next week

Message 24 of 28
anca21bi
Frequent Contributor

I wanted to know if there any more to add here?
Message 25 of 28
Ms-Thang38
Valued Member

awesome

Starting scores: Dec 2012: 589, 612, 591
Current scores: Oct 2013: 660, 652, 666
Message 26 of 28
twill612

Hoping I can add to this thread shortly. Husband will only be in the loan and has a 609 middle score. We'll know by next week if it's a yay or nay.
Message 27 of 28
Gstew
Valued Member

Bump
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.