Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One condition is hard to complete.

tag
light_in_Spanish
Valued Member

One condition is hard to complete.

I have my conditions and I fulfilled most of them, but they want a June statement for retirement account. I called the division of pensions and they said my next statement will be available In August, what can I do to move forward? I gave them the most recent statement which was April, but not sure if that would be enough. I hope this doesn't cause a denial .
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: One condition is hard to complete.

Can you download current activity?
Message 2 of 7
JVille
Valued Contributor

Why are they asking for that stmt? Usually you can access your Pension account online. Stmts are often an Annual, BiAnnual or Quarterly.

Write a letter of explanation stating exactly what you said here and include a current printout (if possible) say you called the Plan Administer (give them a name & phone # if you want) and he told you the June 30th stmt will be available in August. Short sweet and to the point. If the plan won’t have it available then they need to move on.

Are you getting a part of your funds to close from this Pension or are they wanting to see loans payments you owe to the Plan. Why are they requesting? It not unusual for Pensions and 401K plans to only send stmts Annually, seems yours is what twice a year? Was the April stmt for period ending December 31st 2018?
Message 3 of 7
homeloanexpert
Established Contributor

The only reason the lender would want the June statement is if you withdrew funds to close from your 401K. In this case we lenders require a full paper trail of the funds before and after the withdrawal. You can pull an Activity Statement showing recent transactions. Make sure you download the statement where the web address shows on the top or bottom of the page.

Best of luck to you!

Branch Manager - Specializing in FHA, VA, USDA, Conventional, Jumbo, Portfolio and Non-QM Loan Products.
Message 4 of 7
light_in_Spanish
Valued Member

I'm not withdrawing money from my retirement, o e saved enough for closing a d down payment. I sent an email to the LO with a link with the schedule for the next statement. I asked if they need more information, but haven't heard back from them.
Message 5 of 7
JVille
Valued Contributor

Did everything work out? Hope so!
Message 6 of 7
light_in_Spanish
Valued Member

Still waiting. Hopefully I'll know something by the end of the week.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.