Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Panic has finally set in

tag
jkwheaton78
Regular Contributor

Panic has finally set in

I just got a call that they are submitting all of my documents for the final review and to move foward to get the clear to close.  The Loan Processor just needs me to sign and date a couple of documents that I submitted at the very beginning of this process and they want to submit them this afternoon so they can hopefully move up our closing date!

I've have been trying to remain calm during this whole process but now I'm freaking out! 

Starting Score: 553
Current Score: 710
Goal Score: 659

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

8/18/2012 Lender Pull:
EX:659
EQ: 553
TU: 520
Goal: 659
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Panic has finally set in

Lol.

Stay positive and things will work out just fine.
Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 6
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Yup it was made clear to me not to worry about this part. It will all work out.

Message 3 of 6
jkwheaton78
Regular Contributor

Its just so crazy to me.  A little over a year ago I was told I wouldn't be able to buy a house for 5+ years because of my credit.  And now I'm at this part of the process.  I guess in the back of my head I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop.  But I guess its time to really take the advice from you guys and realize that if I've come this far I'm good to go.  But whew what a range of emotions.  I am going to be a hysterical mess when it actually comes to closing! 

8/18/2012 Lender Pull:
Message 4 of 6
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

From what I understand, to not make it past this part something really bad has to happen or you did something bad like buying a car and messing up your DTI.

Message 5 of 6
jkwheaton78
Regular Contributor

Yeah that's what I heard too.  In fact I got a 10 minute lecture from my LO yesterday afternoon about that and he told me some really STUPID stories about that.  

Some guy the day of his closing, a couple hours before went and bought a brand new BMW.  Didn't realize that they would repull his credit the day of.  

8/18/2012 Lender Pull:
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.