Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures Of The House You Closed on

tag
hawkeye33
Regular Contributor

Re: Pictures Of The House You Closed on

Thanks, NewHope. I feel for you all in CA and other more densely populated states. Have traveled quite a bit to East Coast (MD mostly) on business and love the excitement on the coasts, but as for living, I'll take our wide-open spaces and 10-mile commutes to work that actually take about 15 minutes (as opposed to an hour and 15 minutes) here in the Midwest.....Smiley Wink
Message 131 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hawkeye33....what a gorgeous house!!!  Congratulations to you...

Message 132 of 170
Desert-Rat
Regular Contributor

Very, very nice!  I love all the light.

D-R

Message 133 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message Edited by MrsQ on 11-23-2009 10:16 PM
Message 134 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok people....i wanna get my house put on here too! Smiley Happy how do i post a pic??
Message 135 of 170
ProudMomof5
Contributor

NewHope can you repost your house.  The moderator had to remove the link you posted.
Message 136 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI! Well to some of you in other states, this might sound like a lie.  My husband and ! reunited after 10 years. For the 10 yrs. before we were busy trashing our marraige as well as our credit..you know, the God-given credit you are born with and receive when you are way too young. We stayed with my ill mom until she passed.  Now we find ourselves in our early 50's just beginning to get an credit clue. We were lucky enuff to find a cute bungalow on a suburban 3/4 acre corner lot.  However, we had no other option in 7/08 than to get a sweet owner finance deal.  There would have been no options besides owner finance..4000$ down on a 10 year 8% 10 year loan..533$ mortgage, with 190$ escrow. but youj have to spend the money on a lawyer to protect you...maybe 300$ max, and a thorough inspection before you sign.  High interest credit cards seem to come in the mail every month and i used them just enuff to start receiving better deals.  We pay the minumum on the old ones now and we only use credit cards for emergencies. I am very near paying off a car that mom co-signed for me, which now goes on my report. But, it has taken me from WHO? at the credit bureaus to about 590.  Credit bureau also likes to see dif kinds of loans.  My bank bounced 3 checks, which started a domino effect up tp 888$ in charges. I am a good customer and no bills are ever late, so luckily, they gave me a signature loan to pay them back. I did and moved my money right afterwards.  But luckily, I now have a signature loan, also, too.  I regret not having a mortgage that reports, as owner finance does not. The point here?  Study the way credit works,

before you participate and don't keep a high balance....Most importantly, I worry about my generation.  So many of us never planned for the future at all, much less retirement.  I feel blessed that I had a good family and the good sense to listen to the small still voice of God when he woke me up and led me to have 2 economy vehicles paid for that have been babied and will be pd. for and very possibly last us till we can't   drive. And the house. It is only 789sq ft,  has only 1 bedroom, but all the rooms are quite well laid out.  I wish all of you who may have not taken all this bueracracy seriously the first time the good fortune to get serious before it is much harder to do. Really want some pix? I paid 48,000 in a refinery town near Houston...the home of Exxon... I can't figure out how to send them..but the house isn't ugly outside and it has some really cool features inside...sunken dining and kitchen, with high ceilings, and i even have an indoor washroom...will send pix if you can instruct me.. thanks gem

Message 137 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, hope this finally works!  Here is my new home in No. California so no huge lot. Smiley Very Happy  It's a 2300sq 3bd 2.5 bath.  It was a new construction. 

New Home

Message 138 of 170
hawkeye33
Regular Contributor

Beautiful, NewHope.
Message 139 of 170
JustWill
Valued Member

I've mainly lurked but learned a lot from the boards here. Thanks to everyone who contributes to the forums!

Message 140 of 170
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.