Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures Of The House You Closed on

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pictures Of The House You Closed on

WOWSA... You all have some great properties!!

Thanks for sharing...

Message 21 of 170
sonogirl
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

WOWSA... You all have some great properties!!

Thanks for sharing...

I Know right I'm looking at everyone's houses and thinking I should move to another state LOL  well anyways here's the house I'm perseverating over it's alot less house for the money compared to some I've seen but it's a steal in my area.

Oops almost forgot it's a 3bdrm 2.5bth Townhouse 1710 sqft with a deck and a new hot tub (thats like my favorite part) Smiley Wink

http://www.forsalebyowner.com/listing/66BA0/slideshow/

Message Edited by sonogirl on 03-07-2009 06:33 PM
Message Edited by sonogirl on 03-07-2009 06:38 PM
09/11 TU 599 EQ 601
Message 22 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, as someone living in the NYC area, it kills me to look at these photos, since you'd pay 3x as much for half of the house.  I know that incomes are also different, but you still get a lot more for your money elsewhere.
Message 23 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

I live in California near San Francisco.  However, prices have dropped about 60% in the last year.
Message 24 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you we are so excited! We have a neighbor (in the house we live in now)that came from cali and when they moved to our area they were looking in the 300-400,000 they quicly realized that that price range in our area is a 3500-5000 sqft home. They bought the house beside us for 132000. Our house now is 1431 sqft 3bed 2bath It is 2 years old and sold for 135,000. I am always IN SHOCK at what people pay for what type of house compared to here. Even in Dallas prices are sometimes lower for more house.
Message 25 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

love this house! the outside and master bath especially!
Message 26 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cass.  I live in Northern VA too and was thinking the same thing...at 2008, new construction for that price.....no way. :-(

Message 27 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

Our first house, closed on 2/19/09.  It's an hour drive to work but it's soooo worth it!  It beats living in an apartment in the city.

Link to MLS

Message Edited by Cher on 03-09-2009 12:03 PM
Message 28 of 170
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Cass.  I live in Northern VA too and was thinking the same thing...at 2008, new construction for that price.....no way. :-(

I know! If all goes well we will be getting new construction but far from work. Ah well!

Message 29 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wish i had actual pics, but they are supposed to break ground this week.......

http://www.simmonshomes.com/neighborhoods/detail.aspx?cid=47&lid=472#

Message 30 of 170
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.