Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures Of The House You Closed on

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pictures Of The House You Closed on

congratulations!  how very exciting for you!!!
Message 41 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! And we have a baby on the way too!
Message 42 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

FINALLY CLOSED. Here she is...

Message 43 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

nice! Im not going to jinx it. You will have to wait until Friday to see mine!
Message 44 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
nice! Im not going to jinx it. You will have to wait until Friday to see mine!

Totally don't blame you!!! Why do you think I haven't posted mine until now?  I stole this one of the tax assessors website a month ago. Hehe. 

Message 45 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

*lets out a ragged, harsh breath*

Dear Lord, thank you, thank you!

Geez, Up, I had *HOPED* you closed yesterday. I was literally on pins and needles all fricking night (not nearly as bad as you've been, I know).

That is the most beautiful house!! I love it!!! Wanna trade?! Smiley Wink
*pea-green with jealousy*
Message 46 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Geez, Up, I had *HOPED* you closed yesterday. I was literally on pins and needles all fricking night (not nearly as bad as you've been, I know).

Aw, you are sweet. I don't know if I wanna trade, you haven't posted any pics of your new house yet, have ya? Besides this one is 100 years old, you probably don't want it. I have a love affair with old houses, always have. 

Message 47 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Aw, you are sweet. I don't know if I wanna trade, you haven't posted any pics of your new house yet, have ya? Besides this one is 100 years old, you probably don't want it. I have a love affair with old houses, always have. 

LOL, same here!! I ESPECIALLY love your house. I love the front porch (OMGosh, I picture sipping mint juleps and watching the sunset/rise -- whichever way it faces) and the clapboard siding. The gingerbread is to fricking DIE for.

Back in the late 90s, we were within a hair of buying a house in "Old town" Fredericksburg (Virginia) and it looked just like yours. THAT was my Dream House. It was over a 100 years old and just ... perfect. Just like yours.
*sigh*

Ours was built in '88. So it's 21 years old. All of the problems, little of the charm of an older home.

I love our house -- I really do, but like I said, all of the problems and stress of an older home with little of the ... character that I love so much. But it's an awesome neighborhood, so there's oodles of compensating factors.

I'll post pics soon. Promise. So far, we've been doing oodles of remodeling (hardwood floors, landscaping, painting, new light fixtures and ceiling fans, etc) and most of what you'd see would either be paint cans or power tools. And some of hubby's toys would be in the pics, too, I'm sure. Smiley Wink
Message 48 of 170
ponderous
New Contributor

Here is my house - I am soooo happy to have it!!

I do not usually have much luck posting pictures, but thought I would try anyway.  This is my humble abode that I will move into on Saturday.  I absolutely adore my first house!!  :-)

Elizabeth
3/23/09 - Eagle Home Morgage pulled a 742 on me?!!! WooHoo!!!!

3/16/09
TU 708
EQ 692
Message 49 of 170
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

LOL, same here!! I ESPECIALLY love your house. I love the front porch (OMGosh, I picture sipping mint juleps and watching the sunset/rise -- whichever way it faces) and the clapboard siding. The gingerbread is to fricking DIE for.

Back in the late 90s, we were within a hair of buying a house in "Old town" Fredericksburg (Virginia) and it looked just like yours. THAT was my Dream House. It was over a 100 years old and just ... perfect. Just like yours.
*sigh*

Ours was built in '88. So it's 21 years old. All of the problems, little of the charm of an older home.

I love our house -- I really do, but like I said, all of the problems and stress of an older home with little of the ... character that I love so much. But it's an awesome neighborhood, so there's oodles of compensating factors.

I'll post pics soon. Promise. So far, we've been doing oodles of remodeling (hardwood floors, landscaping, painting, new light fixtures and ceiling fans, etc) and most of what you'd see would either be paint cans or power tools. And some of hubby's toys would be in the pics, too, I'm sure. Smiley Wink

Thanks, Wonderin. I think we have the same affection towards old houses. Truth be told it's only clapboard on the sides and they freakin aluminum sided the front. YUCK! 

Someone ripped out the wood floors on the main level and only the staircase and upstairs have original floors, so I ordered new floors and will have that as the first project. Fun, fun. Already ordered appliances for kitchen and am working on cabinets. Lots of painting, landscaping, etc. to do as well.  So, I'm looking forward to seeing your pics, I think we will be much of the same in upcoming months! 

Message 50 of 170
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.