Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio Lenders

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Portfolio Lenders

OK, I'm gonna dump BofA. Have a checking account and savings account with them. Originally opened it because Wells Fargo charges for Bill Pay, but I found BofA's Bill Pay retarded at best. Kept it open because I had a few shillings going there on Direct Deposit each paycheck, but I think I've had my fill of them.

Jacque383 put me onto looking for a portfolio lender to borrow from--currently househunting.

WAMU and BECU are two with offices close by. Anyone with experience, good or bad.

Don't plan to dump Wells Fargo, at least not yet. If I switch to WAMU or BECU, I'll certainly dump their Bill Pay and only put $100 a month on DD just to keep the free checking.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Jacque383
Regular Contributor

Re: Portfolio Lenders

I hate BofA.....I had my business accounts through them and recently closed them all....They "fee" you to death and quite frankly they _ _ _ _ (Use any 4 letter word you feel appropriate...)

Try this one....Watermark Credit Union...They are good....

Oh and I have a really excellent realtor if you need one....Also, when you find a property - send me the address - I can look up whether it's had an offer, how much the offer was, how long it's been on the market, how much the owners paid for it, etc....

And don't forget the foreclosures out there...tons and tons of them waiting to make you a good deal.

Best of luck in your search!

Message 2 of 3
OneMortgageGuy
Regular Contributor

Re: Portfolio Lenders

Once you find a House you should shop around and let all the lenders work for the loan! When I do a refi or a purchase and my borrowers are shopping I tell them that I would be happy to have another lender at the closing to see who has the best deal. Good luck with the house hunting

Noah_Bodie wrote:
OK, I'm gonna dump BofA. Have a checking account and savings account with them. Originally opened it because Wells Fargo charges for Bill Pay, but I found BofA's Bill Pay retarded at best. Kept it open because I had a few shillings going there on Direct Deposit each paycheck, but I think I've had my fill of them.

Jacque383 put me onto looking for a portfolio lender to borrow from--currently househunting.

WAMU and BECU are two with offices close by. Anyone with experience, good or bad.

Don't plan to dump Wells Fargo, at least not yet. If I switch to WAMU or BECU, I'll certainly dump their Bill Pay and only put $100 a month on DD just to keep the free checking.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.