Did you mean: 

Possible score jump from deleted items on credit report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Possible score jump from deleted items on credit report

Starting scores from dec 5 2017
Tu 621, Eq 565, Ex 545
We're trying to purchase a new home. Was using credit karma thought i was raising my score so decided to start home purchase. Well they ran my credit and guess what scores were all different. It seems another person with same name as me was crossing over in my ex credit report. I had it all removed and my lender says we need to wait and see if my score goes up. So I'm anxious of course so i joind my fico and paid the fee checked my scores and tu still 621 eq now at 570 and ex is the one that had the crossover is at 621 now can this be true could my score have jumped more than 70 points. Does this mean the lender will use a 621 as my middle score?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
sid33
Regular Contributor

Re: Possible score jump from deleted items on credit report

Are those your Fico 8 scores or your mortgage scores?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Those are the mortgage scores.
Message 3 of 6
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Tu 621, Eq 565, Ex 545
We're trying to purchase a new home. Was using credit karma thought i was raising my score so decided to start home purchase. Well they ran my credit and guess what scores were all different. It seems another person with same name as me was crossing over in my ex credit report. I had it all removed and my lender says we need to wait and see if my score goes up. So I'm anxious of course so i joind my fico and paid the fee checked my scores and tu still 621 eq now at 570 and ex is the one that had the crossover is at 621 now can this be true could my score have jumped more than 70 points. Does this mean the lender will use a 621 as my middle score?

If I'm reading this correctly, the middle score is now  570. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Spoke with my mortgage lender yesterday. Scores are all up TU 631, EX 621 AND EQ 575. Middle score now 621 and loan was accepted through automated systen! Looking good should hear more from my lender today once he speaks with the builder.
Message 5 of 6
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditInspired wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Tu 621, Eq 565, Ex 545

If I'm reading this correctly, the middle score is now  570. 

Was stated below, but at 621 / 570 / 621, if we order that high to low, 621 / 621 / 570, that's how we get the middle score of 621.

Congrats stressed1!

        
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.