cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preapproved

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Preapproved

My wife and I finally found a house we really like Smiley Very Happy   that we can actually afford.   Met with the Mortgage co on Monday with 2 years taxes paystubs bank statements etc.  ( BTW thanks SHANE  for posting so much great info .....we went overprepared,  I even had my DD214 and COE in hand)   VERY SMOOTH...... If you go into preapproval  preparred and informed it is actually rather simple.  I was suprised by the amount of paperwork to sign though.  Hopeful closing will be as smooth as the preapproval process.  Once again this Forum has helped us to reach our goals.

TU 802 EQ 806
*USAA*PENFED*NFCU*AMEX*DISCOVER*CiTi*WALMART*BESTBUY*
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Preapproved

You are welcome.  Congrats on the first step, hope your offer gets accepted!

Helping people with mortgages (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Orange County, CA and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Preapproved

conditional loan approval Smiley Very Happy       Underwriter approval ( If property appraises at loan value....If no changes in credit report before closing etc.......)                                            Getting closer to ownership.

TU 802 EQ 806
*USAA*PENFED*NFCU*AMEX*DISCOVER*CiTi*WALMART*BESTBUY*
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.