Quzy
Valued Member

Re: Pulte Mortgage - Questions about PreApproval

Thank you! Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes that means you were approved. You should be getting a list of items to complete that are the conditions.

The conditional approval signatures stayed on mine until final approval before we closed.

From the sounds of it, looks like you are on your way to owning a home.
Message 12 of 18
Quzy
Valued Member

Ohhh! That is awesome to hear. I've been wondering what that was about and to be honest my loan processor was very confusing. I completed all the documentation needed so I guess now we just need to list our home! I'm talking to my consultant tomorrow and fixing up some stuff at the house so we can start listing everything next week Smiley Happy

Thanks for the help!

Message 13 of 18
Quzy
Valued Member

We were pre-approved! We ended up selling our current home within 48 hours and we’re renting an apartment and going to be moving at the end of July. My husband’s credit is looking great and mine is on the rise (my Experian FICO base score is 588 now after some collections dropped off!)

Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 18
JVille
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the new Pulte home! We closed on our Pulte new home in Jan 2018. Went thru the Pulte Mtg circus and survived dealing with them.
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there I have a question? So once you’re approved after building do you re-do the whole approval process again?
Message 16 of 18
JVille
Valued Contributor

Yes they will update your file, pull credit and have you submit new paystubs & bank stmts. They will start this process about 30 to 45 days prior to completion.
Closed on my Pulte new build in Jan 2018 in Az.
Message 17 of 18
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi there I have a question? So once you’re approved after building do you re-do the whole approval process again?

Basically yes (to update the file) because a lot of things can happen in 90-120 days--job loss, new CC debt, change in DTI, decrease in debtload, etc.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.