Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Judgement on reports.

tag
camille11
New Contributor

Question about Judgement on reports.

I had a judgement removed from Transunion.  I don't understand...I'm not smart on this...but why don't they delete it from the Experian and Equifax also?   It seems like if I got it removed from one, they would report that to the others.  But, like I said, I don't know much about how they work with this sort of thing. 

Down in the dumps!

Thanks for any info...and please be nice, as I always admit here that I am not keen on any of this!  Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
starry1
Valued Contributor

Re: Question about Judgement on reports.

The big three credit bureaus are all separate businesses and do not speak with each other or share information.  You have to request the judgment be removed from each of them.

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Message 2 of 5
camille11
New Contributor

Shoot!!  Thanks so much starry1.  I figured as much.  UGH!!

Message 3 of 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@camille11 wrote:

Shoot!!  Thanks so much starry1.  I figured as much.  UGH!!

Getting a judgement completely off your report is a BIG deal as far as credit is concerned Smiley Happy

Think congrats are in order rather than disappointment hehe.

        
Message 4 of 5
camille11
New Contributor

LOL...you are right about that starry1.  I just wish it wasn't on the other two.  Was easy to get it off Trans.  I am learning !!  Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.