Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Question

tag
jadeite788
Established Contributor

Quick Question

We are in the middle of a sales contract.  The home is priced at $92K, seller is willing to pay 3% closing costs, seller also replaced the AC unit already.  Fast forward.  We did the home inspection this past Sunday.  Home inspection came up with plumbing issues such as leaks underneath the bathroom sinks, upstairs toliet not flushing properly, master bath tub caulked up at the overflow, questionable water stain in ceiling in master bathroom linen closet. Electrical, needs main panel box, has more than 6 circuits, and needs a main shut off switch.  Seller is now willing to give $2500 for repairs.  My realtor suggests I should take it, but I kind of want it to go towards the Purchase price??? I need to let her know before our 10 option period is up.  Suggestions anyone.

Starting Score: 565
Current Experian Score: 634 (Lender pull)
Current Equifax Score: previous 668, 680 as of 11/12/13 lender pull
Current Transunion Score: previous 675,677 as of 09/23/13
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
jadeite788
Established Contributor

Re: Quick Question

nevermind people, my LO and realtor explained it to me.  That money will just go additional to downpayment/closing costs.

Starting Score: 565
Current Experian Score: 634 (Lender pull)
Current Equifax Score: previous 668, 680 as of 11/12/13 lender pull
Current Transunion Score: previous 675,677 as of 09/23/13
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.