Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicken loans closing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quicken loans closing

So my wife and I will be closing with quicken towards the end of July. We started the underwriting process in early June , at the time everything was good good to go as far as are first credit pull. This morning we looked at a refreshed report on my wife's credit and it's showing a 1200 dollar unpaid collection. We're tryin to figure out if quicken will pull our credit again before closing and if we pay the collection and have proof of payment for underwriting will we still be able I close? An opinions and answers would be appreciated tks
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Re: Quicken loans closing

some people don't have their credit repulled and some do. The day they went to fund my loan (after closing) they repulled.

If your scores didnt go down below the approval mark, and you can pay it, it might be okay, I recommend talking to your LO "off the record" to see what she/he says.

Good Luck!

(Be sure to Opt Out so that this hopefully doesn't happen again). Google Opt Out and you can do it online - it prevents collection agencies from seeing what you are doing with your credit- prevents the CRA's from selling your information.
STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quicken loans closing

Tks boomer, just nerve racking
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.