Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raise Mortgage FICO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Raise Mortgage FICO

All of my scores have been increasing consistently and signficantly with the exception of the mortgage FICO (yes, I have pulled the 3B to get the most accurate scores across all versions).  For some reason, the FICO4 and FICO5 (Transunion and Equifax) won't budge.  The Experian one (FICO2) is consistently increasing.  Anyone experienced the same?  Any recommendations?  I just need to increase 5 points to qualify for conventional mortgage and have been stuck for almost 2 months with no changes.   

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Raise Mortgage FICO

We need more data points. Credit card balances, limits , loan balances, any collections, etc. 

@Anonymous wrote:

All of my scores have been increasing consistently and signficantly with the exception of the mortgage FICO (yes, I have pulled the 3B to get the most accurate scores across all versions).  For some reason, the FICO4 and FICO5 (Transunion and Equifax) won't budge.  The Experian one (FICO2) is consistently increasing.  Anyone experienced the same?  Any recommendations?  I just need to increase 5 points to qualify for conventional mortgage and have been stuck for almost 2 months with no changes.   

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.