cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relocation mortgage

tag
starrqueen

Relocation mortgage

Looking for banks and/or credit unions that have mortgage relocation programs for people relocating for current job.  I know Chase and Wells Fargo have something on their sites.  

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Relocation mortgage

It depends on what you're looking for - some employers that move a lot of people around have arrangements for some of these services which can include moving, mortgage prequalification, real estate agent services, even buying your existing home to help you be able to buy at your new location.

Wouldn't hurt to reach out to them to see what they can offer, don't know what it would include though.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Relocation mortgage

I was with Chase as loan officer and did a few relocation loans. At the time I was employed, the program was fairly new and meant to provide special pricing/interest rates with closing cost credits for employees under partnering employers such as google, amazon and others. However, you still need to be qualified for the actual mortgage. Things may have changed now since I was there.

I believe BOFA also provides special pricing/interest rates for partnering corporate employees.

Hope this helps.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.