Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal of Dispute Remarks with Experian

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Removal of Dispute Remarks with Experian

If anyone is looking to remove the dispute remarks / comments from their accounts listed with Experian use the following telephone number: 855-414-6048. The other numbers posted online will only loop you through automated systems. The above number actually gets you to a human being!

7 REPLIES 7
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Re: Removal of Dispute Remarks with Experian

Greetings KEIAH78 ~ Welcome to the forum. I've found speaking to a "real" person in Experian's (EX) US based office to be very helpful and professional. 

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 2 of 8
Pony4her
Regular Contributor

Thanks for sharing.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG Thank you. I've been trying to get through for weeks. 

@Anonymous wrote:

If anyone is looking to remove the dispute remarks / comments from their accounts listed with Experian use the following telephone number: 855-414-6048. The other numbers posted online will only loop you through automated systems. The above number actually gets you to a human being!

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I spent so much time panicking trying to get an actual person. I had to share because I knew someone else had to be going through what I was going through. Glad I could help!

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous Thanks for this post. Once they remove the dispute comments, did you see any reinvestigation info in your credit report?

The problem that i am facing is this. They removed dispute comments under "Comments" section. When i pulled my experian report via annual credit report, i see a reinvestigation section that says "This item was updated from processing of your dispute in March 2021". But the experian reps say, they don't see this on their end. 

Message 6 of 8
Sashamoor
Established Member

How long did it actually take to update on your file?

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for response. it took one day to remove from comments section 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.