Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEPTEMBER 2016 CLOSERS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SEPTEMBER 2016 CLOSERS

Chewbacca7685- did you get to close??

I got a conditional approval this morning but it looks like closing will be pushed back, according to the update my LO sent me this morning. The 2 things i was needing got completed this afternoon so ill be anxiously waiting for another update on tuesday. Initially i was bummed about not closing on schedule but now i feel better to know that i got a conditional approval. I feel like ive been holding my breath not knowing if i was approved or denied.
Message 21 of 55
TXDevil
Established Member

Builder: Village Builders/Lennar

Lender: UAMC

Purchase Price: $478,237
Loan Amount: $ 417,000
Property Type: House
Type of Loan: Conventional
Loan Rate: 3.875
Walk through: 9/19/16
Closing Date: 9/26/16
Closed On: TBD

Appraisal came back at $ 501,900; we're builidng a pool as soon as we close, so hoping to get it re-appraised and eliminate that PMI.  Fingers crossed all goes well.  

Message 22 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Only thing left for me to get clear to close is the appraisal - just waiting on that report.  Had small issue with title insurance - basically two surveys list slightly different acreage which needed to be resolved for the title insurnace.  Other than that, everything is going well - fingers crossed!

Message 23 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Builder: Gehan

Lender: Cornerstone Lending

Purchase Price: $327,000
Loan Amount: $ 315,555
Property Type: House
Type of Loan: FHA
Loan Rate: 4.125
Walk through: 9/1/16
Closing Date: 9/16/16
Closed On: TBD

You have probably seen the madness I have been through already. The new appraisal was done yesterday and is due by midnight (T-Minus 14 hours 50 minutes!). Once that clears, we are depositing our down payment into the escrow account and we should be clear to close! Yay! All conditions have been satisfied, except for the 2 that are related to the down payment (proof of the money going out, and proof of the cashiers check going in to escrow.)

Here's to hoping we can close a few days early!

Message 24 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Chewbacca7685- did you get to close??

I got a conditional approval this morning but it looks like closing will be pushed back, according to the update my LO sent me this morning. The 2 things i was needing got completed this afternoon so ill be anxiously waiting for another update on tuesday. Initially i was bummed about not closing on schedule but now i feel better to know that i got a conditional approval. I feel like ive been holding my breath not knowing if i was approved or denied.

Unfortunately not yet but tomorrow. We didn't get the cleat to close until Friday because the IRS denied their transcript request because they filled out the form wrong multiple times. I eventually went to the IRS office myself and brought the damn things to them and also learned it was our loan processors last day with the company. 

So we are finally closing tommorrow. About 2 weeks late but we'll take it. We're finally excited about this again lol. Haven't been since putting in the offer all the way back in the beginning of July lol.

Conditional approval was a big step for us too. You're almost there! Good luck and congrats!

Message 25 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bump
Message 26 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

So, the joys of picking a rural place to live!  My appraisal is the only thing I'm waiting on and the appraiser is done except he needs to talk to the town's administrator to confirm zoning.  Except that guy never seems to come into the 'office' because it is a rural town and things like set hours aren't really done there.  Ack.  Frustrating to say the least.

Message 27 of 55
Sabrian31487
Regular Contributor

Scheduled to close on the 22nd. USDA finished reviewing my file yesterday but it is now the weekend so having to wait till Monday to hear anything is killing me.. The strange thing is my lender sent me a new disclosure on Thursday so I'm wondering if they had already received the ok from USDA then.. We shall see and I'll keep everyone updated.. Good luck to all of us!!!!
Discover IT 02/2013 (1000.00),Chase Freedom 02/2013 (3000.00),AmEx Blue Cash Everyday 06/2013 (3000.00)
Citi Simplicity 06/2013 (1000.00)
TU FICO - 718 , CK TU - 738 , Credit.com EX - 727, Quizzle.com - 720, CreditSesame.com - 720

Message 28 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

I finally got the clear to close friday morning after calling and emailing my LO and her assistant 4 days in a row! Im doing my final walk through this evening and closing on Thursday. I cannot believe this is finally happening!!
Message 29 of 55
Mysticuno
Contributor

@Nursekat07  Woohooo congrats you are getting close despite the lack of communication on your LO part. We sent a few more items Fri., bank statements, pay stubs and rec'd final disclosure docs. We get a nice chunk back at closing which we are excited about. LO emailed back that docs were sent to UW so now we wait for CTC. Pray I don't need to explain too much as I had to help my son with room and board for school. Fingers crossed til 9/15. 

Current Score: EFX 645, XPN 680, TU 725
Message 30 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.